WERNER's 22 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Multi-Position Ladder offers exceptional versatility in an easy-to-transport style. The telescoping design allows the ladder to be used in 4 different positions: twin step ladder, stairway step ladder, extension ladder and as 2 scaffold bases. In the step ladder mode, the multi-ladder can be used for 1-person to 2-person jobs with a duty rating of 300 lbs. per side. Built with safety in mind, the ladder features slip-resistant feet and the ends of the ladder are flared for firm support, while smoothly curved rails allow for comfortable climbing on a wide range of jobs.
- Easily converts between twin step ladder, stairway step ladder, extension ladder and 2 scaffold bases
- Extra-wide flared bottom for firm support
- 300 lbs. load capacity is ideal for both pro and household applications
- Stepladder height is 5 ft. to 9 ft. extension ladder height is 11 ft. to 19 ft. stairway ladder height is 5 ft. to 9 ft. and scaffold height is 3 ft. 10 in.
- Slip-resistant feet and extra-wide flared bottom offer firm support
- Telescoping design delivers maximum versatility in a compact size that's easy to store and transport
- Designed for both 1-person and 2-person jobs
- ANSI certified and OSHA compliant for safety
- Size refers to the ANSI definition of length ANSI code: A14.2-2007 6.2.4
- Maximum reach is based on a 5 ft. x 6 in. person with a vertical 12 in. reach